Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sitting Here In A Corner

Another poem of mine

Sitting here in a corner
By: Jessica Kane

I'm sitting here in a corner
my life flashing before my eyes
I'm getting a front row seat
to all my hellos and goodbyes
all my olds and news
all my laughs and cries
all of the things that come and go
all of the things that are born and died
all of the people I never could trust
all of the people in whom I confide
all of the people who got me lost
all of the people I use as a guide
all of the times I was strong and proud
all of the times I ran to hide
all of the times I told the truth
all of the times I chose to lie
all of the times I never stood up
all of the times I gladly showed pride
all of the times I sat back to watch
all of the times I chose to ride
all of the times I stood my ground
all of the times I got lost in the tide
all of the times I was put before all
all of the times I was thrown to the side
all of the times I had nothing to give
all of the times I was able to provide
I may not have had and exciting life so far
but my range of experiences is very wide

No comments:

Post a Comment